Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Kim Cole, Kim Whitley & Sherri Shepherd!


I enjoy going out on weekdays.  It breaks up the Monday through Friday daily grind ("Living for the Weekend") routine!


Thanks to Ms. J. for inviting me to the Comedy Union.  It was so much fun!  I didn't realize Kim Whitley, Kim Cole and Sherry Shepard were stand-up comedians!


"Here are a few photos" from the evening:


Kim Whitley - Currently on tour; I will always have
a place in my heart for the character she played in the Friday Movies -


Sherri Shepherd - Co-Host on The View, currently on
Dancing with The Stars,   Host of the Newlywed Game
& A very funny Comedian - Whew!!



Kim Cole - New game show host on
 Oprah's OWN Network




Adai Lamar from KJLH Radio was our host
for the evening!







Photos by eve







No comments:

Post a Comment