Thursday, October 13, 2016

DIY Greeting Cards

Sooo...

"Happy Hour Crafting" is my business.  At my craft parties, I teach adults how to make fun and amazing simple "make and take" craft projects!  I call it an evening/afternoon of creating - meeting - eating - drinking!

My longtime friend, Ms. Cavitte, hosted a "HHC", party for me over the past weekend, for her family and friends.  I created three craft stations for the party.  One of the craft stations was greeting cards.

Using new card stock, and recycled holiday cards, ribbons, trims and stick-on's, Ms. Cavitte's guests enjoyed the process of creating new personalized greeting cards! (not to mention enjoying the meeting - eating - drinking!)

Below are a few photos:     

                                                           Ms. Cavitte







Thank you Ms.Cavitte!



photos by: eve

No comments:

Post a Comment