Monday, January 11, 2016

DIY Vision Boards

Happy New Year!











And what better time is it to create a vision board?  They're fun to make, keep you focused on your goals and aspirations and they give you permission to  dream big!

I purchased a 14"X18"  frame by "Simply Stated"  from  Ross.   I prefer using a frame as opposed to poster board, because you can hang your vision board like a piece of art on the wall and look at it everyday!  

I clipped pictures and words from my Oprah, Elle, Departure, Coastal Living, W and Bazaar Magazines.   I arranged everything on the 14"X18" paper that was inside the frame using decoupage.  


I used a beautiful sheer ribbon to hang the frame.   Below are "a few photos":





I hope these ideas help you to create a vision road map for 2016!



Remember to be kind!

photos by:  eve






















No comments:

Post a Comment