Monday, October 13, 2014

Easy DIY Halloween Decorations

I love decorating for the seasons.  Below are "a few photos" of Halloween ideas I sourced from the internet and my simple and easy to make decorations.







I have lots of trims, fabric and notions left over from Halloween workshops.  I cut triangles out of black and orange felt and mixed in fabric prints and solids.  In between the triangles I tie feathers, strips of contrasting fabric, etc.  These buntings can be made as long or short as you want.



 My front door.
On my front steps, I tied orange ribbon around the flower pot and used a black and white print fabric to tie a bow onto the lantern, purchased a pumpkin and walla!

Purchased these bags last year for less than 25 cents each.  Gave them to my   family, friends and neighbors.  They put a smile on everyone's face. 

photos:  eve
         internet

No comments:

Post a Comment