Monday, October 20, 2014

L.A. County Walk to Defeat ALS in Honor of My Brother, Randell Brown

Yesterday, Sunday, October 19th, I participated in the Los Angeles County Walk to Defeat ALS.  The two mile walk was held at Exposition Park, here in Los Angeles.  Our family walked in honor of my Brother Randell, who past away from ALS this year (it brings tears to my eyes just typing this).  

Several celebrities were at the event, including Renee Zellweger and Reese Witherspoon.

Below are "a few photos":



Me and my Brother Willie.

My two sisters, just back Saturday morning
 from an 11 day Caribbean cruise to
   Bermuda, St. Juan Porto Rico & Haiti!
(maannn I wanted to go!!!!!!)

My Brother Randell's wife, niece Ebony and
you know who.  


I was looking at our Family Team and
was thinking-what beautiful Hersey's Chocolate
People we are!







photos by:   eve4art



No comments:

Post a Comment