Friday, October 3, 2014

My Sister Tonya & Her Traveling Crew From Chicago, Shopping on Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills


My Sister, Tonya, visited from Chicago along with her travel crew, Jovanna, Lydia, Sherri, Val and Michelle!  We spent the afternoon shopping and sight seeing on Rodeo Drive, in Beverly Hills. 

I love the window dressings on Rodeo Drive. Dolce and Gabbana's store window stopped me in my tracks!  It was enchanting.  I felt like the print ad in my new W magazine had come to life in their window.

w magazine

I took pictures of their store window, (they didn't come out very well from the setting sun's glare on the glass); but, take my word for it, the window was beautifully, magically done!  Below are "a few photos"







me & my sister tonya
everyone loved this "cali" cactus 
consignment store
these pieces were available at hara & co.






Thanks Tonya for letting big sis tag along.  I enjoyed my afternoon on Rodeo Drive with you and the traveling crew!  

I'm looking forward to coming to Chicago soon.
XOXO.


photos:  W Magazine
            eve

No comments:

Post a Comment