Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sam Sarpong!

Thanks to my invitation from Nyvia Weathersby -  this is Sam Sarpong!  One of the worlds top male UK based super models - Actor - Rapper - Host.  Sam was the face of Tommy Hilfiger for over 6 consecutive years; and has modeled for Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs and Gucci, plus other luxury brand designers.

Sam collaborated with I-Vogue to be the first male supermodel to create an I-Vogue T-Shirt Line. Sam teamed up with Untapped PR, to host their L.A. Fashion Week, music and fashion event at Sur Lounge in West Hollywood.  

Ok. FYI.  I used a point and shoot camera so taking pictures along side professional, red carpet photographers, most of my pictures were either washed out or too dark.  "Below are a few photos":  







One of the T-shirts from Sam's I-Vogue T-Shirt Line





Sam's I-Vogue T-Shirt Line can be found at the
I-Vogue Boutique, 7611 Melrose Ave., L.A., CA

*photo courtsey of: www.nettamonique.com
Yea... that's me and Sam


You can also purchase his T-Shirts at I-Vogue's
online  store - www.shop.ivogueshop.com and
   www.futurestarfashion.com
    *photos courtsey of: www.nettamonique.com






Photos by: *www.nettamonique.com
                & eve

No comments:

Post a Comment