Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"me & Girl" help fight against Pancreatic and Breast Cancer

"me & Girl" modeled in a fashion show benefit for the fight against Pancreatic and Breast Cancer.  The show was produced by Jevita Haley's S.A.G.E.Y. Productions.  In addition to the fabulous fashions and fantastic models like "me & GIRL" :)  -  guests were treated to a special guest appearance by Uncut Entertainment's, Comedian, "Screw" Roy Rice.  

"GIRL" and I made a small wager as to who would be the best model between the two of us.  All 1 vote was tallied, (which was "GIRL's" Mother) and she said "GIRL" was the winner!  Hmmm.

"Below are a few photos":
As you may well know, this is "GIRL"
my 11 Years old Granddaughter -
(AKA, America's next Top Model Baby!)

My dress is from the Kardashian's Kollection
available at Sears

S.A.G.E.Y. 2012 Fashion Show Models
 ***
The Los Angeles Pancreatic Cancer Walk was Sunday, October 28, 2012.  "Below are a few photos":
S.A.G.E.Y. Team

S.A.G.E.Y. Team


Entertainment along the 5-K

FYI - The pancreas is an organ located in the abdomin that plays an essential role in converting the food we eat into fuel for the body's cells.

Thank you Jevita for having "me and GIRL" model in your fashion show and for including me on your 5-K team! 

And "GIRL"..., you know I was the winner :))



photos:  el fotographer - Errison Lawrence
            eve

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment