Thursday, October 25, 2012

"Taste of Soul" - L.A.

On Saturday, (the day after the Maze concert :))  I helped my friend Michelle.  Her business "Mimi's Natural" was one of the featured businesses at the "Taste of Soul" - KJLH Radio Station's Beauty Pavillion.  

Michelle makes all her products with natural ingredients and healing herbs.  Her product line includes: body scrubs, bath bombs, body butters, body oils, candles, soaps, and more!

It was my first time attending "Taste of Soul" and I enjoyed every minute of it!  (Thanks Michelle, we made a great team - it was fun!)  Below "are a few photos:  




            

Adai Lamar, KJLH Radio Personality, and Michelle

Love the fashion forward look of this lady.

 I asked permission to photograph her for my blog.
We finished the conversation with her giving me
an invitation to one of L.A. Fashion Week's
fashion event for Sam Sarpong.  (Who?)
I didn't care, I was definiately going!
Just the week before I was thinking about
 L.A. Fashion Week.  Yea!! 
Nyvia Weathersby
Fashion Journalist - PR Consultant - Image Consultant
- Vibe Magazine -



photos:  Karen Anthony Photography
              (424) 248.7136
  

No comments:

Post a Comment