Saturday, May 19, 2012

HAND EMBELLISHED DIAMANTE WEDDING SHOES!




The Shoe!  The Shoe!


My  friend "E" asked me decorate her wedding shoes.  I used Swarovski rhinestones, crystals and pearls.  Eighteen hours and many rhinestones and pearls later - the finished shoes were gorgeous; and she loved them! (the best part!)



"E" purchased the shoes from
 David's Bridal for about $49.00
They have many colors to choose from.

Sorry, I didn't remember to take more before pictures :(


Simply Perfect Wedding Services took these great photos
on "E's" Wedding Day.  You can reach them at: 


Alan & Heidi Merrigan
Simply Perfect Wedding ServicesToll Free


If you have questions about the materials and process I used to decorate the shoes; or if you want me to decorate a pair for you, let me know!



photos by:  Simply Perfect Wedding Services

photos by: eve

No comments:

Post a Comment