Saturday, August 18, 2012

DIY Pillbox Hat

Ms J. ask me to make a pillbox hat for a bridal shower tomorrow.  All the guests to the shower were ask to wear hats.   

She liked the idea of the hat being a pillbox and gave me the colors she thought would work.  Ms J. was not able to make it to my studio until after 8:00 pm and I had an appointment at 7:00 pm.   Before I left, I  pulled fabrics I thought would work for the hat for her to see based on our conversation and me not being able to see the dress. 

When I returned back to the studio, Ms. J. had left her dress - (a pink zebra print on a white background ) but, she left the color and design of the hat up to me.

Below "are a few photos" of the hat I designed.  I hope Ms. J. loves her pillbox hat!



Ms. J.'s zebra print dress.




Stay cool and be kind to someone this weekend!

photos by:  eve





No comments:

Post a Comment